hell-hounds reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RESIGNATIONS
about the hell hounds EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:52 am by |FBI|FCB!!!|FBI|

» Yoniga Applications
about the hell hounds EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:54 am by ShaX

» NEW forum check!!
about the hell hounds EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:29 am by Guest

» TOURNEMENT
about the hell hounds EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:49 am by 1coldredneck

» BADL4D... My Dad
about the hell hounds EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:47 pm by ShaX

» just to let you know...
about the hell hounds EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:37 pm by ShaX

» im active r u ?
about the hell hounds EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:19 pm by Archon

» Pwn the picture
about the hell hounds EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:40 pm by |FBI|FCB!!!|FBI|

» banned terror!st 1/terror!st2
about the hell hounds EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:37 pm by ShaX

about the hell hounds

Go down

about the hell hounds Empty about the hell hounds

Post  1coldredneck Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:21 am

i started this clan about a year ago to give others a place to play and have fun as well as meet new friends .
i have been in a few clans before and i enjoyed it so much i decided to start my own clan and invite the friends i made to join me,we are all from different parts of the world and all need a place to escape from everyday life and stress.hell-hounds is basically my second family and by joining us you will also become part of the hell hounds family.
i will try to set up a day to where we can all get together at server or here on forum and get to know each other betteri plan on keeping this clan going no matter what life brings ,there will be good days and bad days but thats part of life itself and we must take it day by day. we are a fair clan and cheating will not be tolerated.i respect those who show respect and enjoy playing as a team...
welcome to the hell-hounds guys i hope your stay will be enjoyable ...if you have any questions please feel free to ask me or another one of the members and we will try to help you the best we can

enjoy your stay and welcome to hell may the hounds of hell have mercy on your souls
your founder=={HH}=1ColdRedneck
1coldredneck
1coldredneck
Admin

Frags : 113

https://hell-hounds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum