» Pwn the picture
Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:40 pm by |FBI|FCB!!!|FBI|

» banned terror!st 1/terror!st2
Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:37 pm by ShaX

TOURNEMENT

Go down

TOURNEMENT

Post  |FBI|FCB!!!|FBI| on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:55 am

oke guys im going to set up a tournement just really easy1o1 matches and you guys awlways need to play against eachother before deadline just to have some fun because im pretty bored we can do it couple ways

knockout-->winners goes to next round losers is out tournement
competion-->everyone plays against eachother once or twice and winners gains 1 point who got most points at the end of the competion wins
this are best 2 ways to do it but before i set this up i first wanna know if u all wanna play in tournement... it will be like 1 match a week then and u can choose date with ur oppenent :p

|FBI|FCB!!!|FBI|

Frags : 232

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TOURNEMENT

Post  1coldredneck on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:55 am

yh im game who is my first vitim lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
1coldredneck
Admin

Frags : 113

View user profile http://hell-hounds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  |FBI|FCB!!!|FBI| on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:17 am

looks like were the only 2 atm
|FBI|FCB!!!|FBI|

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1coldredneck on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:58 am

the rest are just to damn scared lol... guys if ur scared u can climb in my pocket ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1coldredneck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:23 am

Im in

Back to top Go down

Post  1coldredneck on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:49 am

well well one more decided to step up to the plate lol !!! now the rest need to get some balls too lol
1coldredneck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  =(HH)=Unas on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:14 pm

i'm in and ready to pwn yall asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

=(HH)=Unas

Frags : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaX on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:46 pm

I'm in, sorry i didn't reply earlier but as you probably know, my computer is a dick... but yeah i'm in Smile
ShaX

Frags : 76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1coldredneck on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:19 pm

ok for the tournament lets hold it on the frag map and lock both sides same rules though no spawn killing...also take screen shots of kills the one with most kills moves on...then we need to figure out what the winner of the finals gets...
another though i have is lets hold 2 tournament frag and sniper this way we can place members where they they would do best at either on scrim or sniper team...also get pics of whatever sniper map we add to vote map... we need to lock both teams when we r doing these tournament so we dont have unwanted guest in our tournament...BUT this will mean ALL members will have to be EXTREMELY ACTIVE THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS!!!... so as soon as we can get a sniper map added ...we need a real good one one with lots of hiding places only we get this done we can determen where to place everyone and start scriming with other clans makes us some allid and foe clans friendly with each other though but this will make it more real life like in a way and i think would benefit this clan because as long as guest can only spec our scrims they may decide that they would like to be in a clan like ours thus giving us more members so every one post their opion of what i just said and we will decide together how we r gonna do this but guys id like to see this happen as soon as possible ok so post what u think dont worry no one will get mad or post negative shit just give us ur time and opion and lets get the hell hounds noticed here in thee world of wolfenstein enemy territory LET SHOW ALL THE OTHER CLANS OUT THER THAT WE R THE HELL HOUNDS AND WE WILL NOT HAVE MERCY ON THEIR SOUL WE HAVE BEEN REBORN ...........MAY THE HOUNDS OF HELL HAVE NO MERCY OUR THEIR SOULS!!!!!!! HAIL TO THE HELL HOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1coldredneck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  |FBI|FCB!!!|FBI| on Mon May 02, 2011 2:45 pm

well think it's time to see who gonna play against who :p
anyone who wanna play against me in first round???
and my bro probally plays too in the tournement might play against him :p
|FBI|FCB!!!|FBI|

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1coldredneck on Tue May 03, 2011 8:49 am

just let me know who and when and im there,i need to release some steam anyway lol
1coldredneck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum